Terms and Conditions Governing Use of EasyRide Cab Services
1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night fare (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services.The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in EasyRide Cab & crosses the toll post or Cantonment board toll post.
2. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by EasyRide is at the sole risk of the Customer and that EasyRide disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, EasyRide makes no representation or warranty that:
a. the service will meet your requirements;
b. the service will be uninterrupted, timely, safe, secure, or error-free.
3. EasyRide shall not be responsible or liable for any kind of loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service before after or duing the course of journey offered by EasyRide or due to the failure of EasyRide to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of EasyRide or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
4. Without prejudice to the above, EasyRide shall not be liable for any direct or indirect or physical or financial loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by EasyRide to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if EasyRide has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised EasyRide of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
5. The Customer shall indemnify EasyRide from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which EasyRide may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
6. EasyRide is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies and any kind of electronic media when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
7. EasyRide is hereby authorized to keep the record of contact information provided by customer during the booking on call or online and to send updates in the form of SMS/Call about new offers, upgradation in service or promotion of the services.
8. EasyRide shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the EasyRide Cab Services or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of EasyRide in any way as EasyRide, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
9. EasyRide shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer, which customer should take note of.
10. EasyRide encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the EasyRide Cabs during the course of journey, EasyRide will not be responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
11. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform EasyRide of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of EasyRide.
12. The courts of Pune Maharashtra India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any complaint or grievences arising from the use of the services offered by EasyRide subject to the terms declared in desclaimer or the agreement or arrangement between EasyRide and the Customer.
13. EasyRide shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at EasyRide's website at www.easyride.in or on the date that EasyRide may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
14. All the calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
15. All vehicles registered with EasyRide Cab Services are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
16. EasyRide Cab Services does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from EasyRide Cabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. EasyRide Cabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
17. EasyRide does not allow the consumption of any kind of tobacco product or alcohal drinks inside the cab. EasyRide has all rights to take action against person involved in doing so.
18. The Customer agrees and aknowledges that by making a request to avail the EasyRide service regardless of request medium like calling our customer care, online booking or personal visit, he agrees to all the above terms and conditions.